PSE Gas Furnace
We have joined with Puget Sound Energy to offer high efficient ENERGY STAR 95% AFUE qualified natural gas furnaces. First, there’s our $350 PSE Rebate Gas Furnace Rebate. Second, there is comfort of knowing that your new energy-efficient natural gas furnace will keep saving you money all winter long by lowering your energy bills.
A Carrier gas furnace in combination with a high efficient Hybrid Heat Pump may quality for a PSE $800 heat pump rebate. Contact Us to find out more and receive a free Energy Analysis.
ENERGY STAR qualified Natural Gas Furnaces and Hybrid Heat Pumps:
- Helps the environment by reducing energy and limiting the need for more power plants.
- Pays for itself by lower energy bills and your rebate bonus.
PSE gas furnace rebate qualifications:
Forced-air gas furnace rebate
For natural gas customers
Receive a $350 instant rebate from PSE when you purchase an AHRI Certified® or ENERGY STAR® qualified high-efficiency natural gas forced-air furnace from All Seasons Inc. This is an instant rebate and will be deducted directly off your invoice!
Do I qualify for an instant PSE gas furnace rebate from All Seasons Inc.?
To be eligible for PSE’s instant gas furnace rebate from All Seasons Inc.:
- You must be a residential PSE natural gas customer.
- You must purchase a qualifying high efficient forced air gas furnace from All Seasons Inc.
- Your installed furnace must be certified with an AFUE of 95 percent or higher.
- Your gas furnace must be your primary source of heat. If your furnace is installed with a new or existing heat pump, you may be elegible for a PSE Heat Pump Rebate