Your HVAC system helps maintain a consistent, comfortable temperature in your home, but it can also circulate a significant amount of air pollutants. You’ll want to watch out for dust, pollen and mold spores: contaminants that negatively affect your home’s indoor air quality (IAQ). Given the large role IAQ plays in reducing the risk of health concerns, it pays to learn more about it. All Seasons Inc., one of the top electric panel companies in Washington, shares some basic facts about indoor air quality.
1. Poor indoor air quality has many causes
A typical American family generates a large amount of pollutants as they go about their daily life. Continued exposure to this can lead to a number of health risks, including serious allergic reactions. Poor indoor air is generally caused by volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions from appliances, building materials and furnishings. Excessive moisture, ineffective ventilation, plus outdoor sources like pollen, pesticides and radon may also contribute to this.
2. Poor air quality can be easily identified
If your home produces excessive amounts of indoor moisture, you might have an IAQ problem. Too much moisture in your home can be caused by poor ventilation. This doesn’t just encourage mold growth, but it also reduces thermal comfort which has its own negative health effects. One of the easiest ways to deal with this issue is by investing in high-quality ventilators. All Seasons Inc., one of the top air conditioning companies in the state, can help you with this. We offer efficient and innovative Carrier Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV), which help bring fresher, cooler air into your home while forcing stale air and indoor pollutants out.
3. Poor indoor air quality can be significantly improved
All you need to do is work with a trusted HVAC company like All Seasons Inc.. Aside from top-tier ventilators, we also offer a range of indoor air quality solutions from Carrier, including:
- Advanced air filtration systems. Our Infinity Air Purifier and Performance Electronic Air Cleaner effectively removes animal dander, pollen, bacteria and other pollutants from the air you breathe. They have a high Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) rating, ensuring efficient removal of indoor air particles.
- Fan-powered and bypass humidifiers. Excessive air moisture can lead to poor IAQ, however so can dry air. When looking for an efficient way to control dry air inside the home, turn to All Seasons Inc., one of the trusted furnace companies in the region. Our fan-powered humidifiers add moisture directly into ducts while bypass humidifiers work together with furnace systems to enhance moisture levels inside the home, allowing for greater indoor comfort and reduced static electricity.
Say goodbye to poor indoor air quality and experience a healthier home withAll Seasons Inc. We serve communities in and around Tacoma, WA. Call us today at (253) 879-9144 or fill out this online contact form to schedule a consultation.