Heat Pump Conversion Rebate
As a PSE certified energy specialist, we offer the best solutions for your energy needs. Right now, take advantage of Heat Pump Conversion rebate, combined Instant rebates up to $1,900.
For a Mobile Homes, the rebate level can be as high as $2,400!
- Pre-approval is required for your Puget Sound Energy heat pump conversion. Because we are a PSE approved contractor, we do all the paperwork for you.
- Your home must have an existing electric forced-air furnace, so if you heat with gas, you may want to take advantage of Puget Sound Energy’s gas furnace rebate for $350 instant savings.
- Upgrade to an AHRI performance certified air-source heat pump with a 8.5 HSPF and 14 SEER or higher.
- You cannot have an existing heat pump. This includes a ductless heat pump, gas furnace or gas boiler.
- Electric zonal customers are not eligible for the Puget Sound Energy heat pump conversion, but you may still qualify for an $800 Heat Pump Rebate, so you still win.
Are you getting the Best Heat Pump Contractor for the Job?
- All Seasons, winner the Carrier President’s Award five times, including 2021.
- All Seasons is an alliance member with Puget Sound Energy, so we are the contractor you can trust.
- We endure factory training, so we keep up with all the latest innovations.
- Over 25 years in business, and we plan to be here for many more to come.
To find out more about these incredible offers.